Oxford Castle & Prison is the place to be this winter, with all Oxfordshire residents invited to enjoy a fascinating guided tour at the popular visitor attraction for just:
- £6 Adult
- £4.25 Child
- £5 Student/Senior
- £19.50 Family (2x adults and 2x children)
Throughout the weekends in January, residents can claim the discount simply by presenting a document proving they live in an OX postcode!
Oxford Castle & Prison is a 1000-year-old site, nestled in the heart of Oxford city centre. Visitors are invited to join a costumed character tour guide to explore the historic buildings and the fascinating stories behind them, including the Saxon stone-built St. George’s Tower and the story of an Empress’ escape, the atmospheric crypt set on the footprint where the famous tales of King Arthur were penned, the preserved Georgian prison wing which housed a variety of intriguing and questionable characters, and the archaic man-made mound, offering breath-taking views over Oxford’s dreaming spires.
Oxford Castle & Prison is open daily from 10.00am to 5.30pm (last tour 4.20pm)
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid ONLY on January weekends (Saturday-Sunday) 2019. Offer will end on 27/01/2019.
- Not available for prebooking, must be purchased on the day, by a first come, first served basis.
- Tickets are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Proof of address required.
- All tickets must be used on the day of collection.
- Exchange or sale of tickets for profit is prohibited.