A Santa’s Grotto in the heart of Oxford
Dates: Selected dates from November 28th – December 23rd
Price: £17.95 per child, £15.95 per adult & £6.95 per under 2
Times: 10am and 11.30am
Duration: 1 hour
Santa is coming to town! Meet Father Christmas and enjoy some fun festive activities. Our Castle Elves will welcome you to the ‘South Pole’, a socially distanced winter wonderland. Each family will be individually taken to the ‘North Pole’ to meet Santa in his grotto, and not to mention, take some photos with him too!
In this 1 hour experience you will:
- Meet Santa and spend some quality time with him.
- Take home a printed photo of you with Santa in his Grotto.
- Listen to a Christmas story told by Santa.
- Sing a Christmas carol with Santa.
- Write a letter to Santa and post it in our post box.
- Decorate a Christmas ornament.
- Receive a personalised Festive Box that you can keep. Containing:
- Snacks to eat whilst doing the activities (Vegetarian friendly).
- A cute cuddly toy.
- Certificate to say you have made it to the ‘Nice List’.
- 25% off voucher for the Oxford Castle & Prison Guided Tour.
Social Distancing and safety
Each family will be situated at their own socially distanced table in the ‘South Pole’. On each table, there will be all the materials needed to complete the activities. All materials will be sanitised and quarantined before and after use. When meeting Santa, social distancing will be in place too.
If we have to cancel our Santa’s Grotto experience due to COVID-19, you will receive a full refund. If you are unable to attend the event due to COVID-19, we shall refund you when given 24 hours notice.