Led by one of our costumed character guides, the rich history of Oxford and the castle is revealed as you…
- CLIMB the Saxon St George’s Tower, one of the oldest buildings in Oxford, and enjoy its stunning 360° panoramic views over the historic city of Oxford.
- DESCEND deep underground into the dark atmosphere of the 900 year old crypt, the only surviving remains of St. George’s Chapel.
- EXPLORE the austere confines of the 18th century Debtors’ Tower and Prison D-Wing.
- SCALE the Mound of the 11th century motte-and-bailey castle.
Do you have a particular interest and would like your tour to be delivered from a specific angle? Just ask!
Discover the sinister side of the castle and its residents held here by delving into the darker side of its history. Your tour will take you to the most haunted areas of the Castle site including the 900 year old underground Crypt.
Book now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on +44 (0) 1904 261262
Rates for Guided and Spooky Tours
£12 per person (15-100 people)
Terms and Conditions
- Available daily from 6pm.
- Available for groups of 15-100 people.
- Tours are restricted to 25 people. Groups will be divided and sent through every 20 minutes.
- Must be pre-booked at least 7 days in advance.
- Please read our full terms and conditions or download our 2017 Venue Hire Brochure for more information