Led by one of our costumed character guides after hours, the rich history of Oxford and the castle will be revealed, as you…
- CLIMB the Saxon St George’s Tower, one of the oldest buildings in Oxford, and enjoy its stunning 360° panoramic views over the historic city of Oxford.
- DESCEND deep underground into the dark atmosphere of the 900 year old crypt, the only surviving remains of St. George’s Chapel.
- EXPLORE the austere confines of the 18th century Debtors’ Tower and Prison D-Wing.
- SCALE the Mound of the 11th century motte-and-bailey castle.
Do you have a particular interest and would like your tour to be delivered from a specific angle? Just ask!
Book now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on +44 (0) 1904 261262
Rates for Guided Tours
£13 per person (maximum 25 people per group)
Terms and Conditions
- Available daily from 6pm.
- Available for groups of upto 25 people. Outside tours can cater for up to 100 people.
- Tours are restricted to 25 people. Groups will be divided and sent through every 20 minutes.
- Must be pre-booked at least 7 days in advance.
- Please read our full terms and conditions or download our 2019 Venue Hire Brochure for more information