Subscribe to our Newsletter to participate in our monthly prize draw and win free tickets to Oxford Castle & Prison!
Our newsletter is the best way to find out about our events, especially our sell-out kids activities, like Knight School, Potion Making and of course our Christmas Trail.
We’re giving away free family visits to our tours, which includes two adult admissions and two child admissions (5-15 years old) to explore the rich history of Oxford Castle & Prison.
Every month throughout the summer we’ll be choosing one lucky subscriber to win a family ticket for our Castle & Prison tour!
To enter the competition, all you have to do is sign up for our newsletter! By doing so, you’ll be among the first to know about upcoming events, special promotions, and exclusive content about Oxford Castle & Prison.
Each month, we’ll randomly select one lucky winner from our newsletter subscribers to win a family visit to our tour. It’s the perfect opportunity for families to spend quality time together, learning about history, and exploring the fascinating stories that make Oxford Castle & Prison such a unique landmark.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for our newsletter today, and you could be the next winner of our monthly family competition! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience the rich history of Oxford Castle & Prison.
Check out all the events happening this summer!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- By subscribing and entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age (staff members are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The prize draw will include those currently on our mailing list and all new subscribers up to Midday on the 1st of each month.
- Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply subscribe to our mailing list via our website: www.oxfordcastleandprison.co.uk/newsletter
- The prize will be two adult tickets, and two child tickets (age 5-15) for our standard tour.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Oxford Castle & Prison, regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after the 1st of each month via the email provided during subscription.
- Oxford Castle & Prison will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Oxford Castle & Prison reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Oxford Castle & Prison for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Oxford Castle & Prison’s Privacy Notice.
- Oxford Castle & Prison reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The competition and prize draw is open to UK residents only