Oxford Castle & Prison
Ever thought you could have a Castle to yourself for your event? For a special party or private reception, Oxford Castle & Prison is the perfect venue if you are looking for something totally unique. Your guests will experience breathtaking 360˚ views of Oxford from the top of St George’s Tower, have drinks and canapes in the atmospheric crypt, explore and mingle around the cells used by prisoners from 1071 until the prison’s closure in 1996.
- Accommodating up to 100 guests (maximum)
- Available 7 days a week until 6pm
- Music licence until 12pm
For something totally unique why not host your drinks and canapé reception amongst the 900-year-old stone carvings of our underground candlelit Crypt?
- Accommodating up to 50 people for a drinks and canapes reception or evening finger buffet
Perfect for smaller and more informal private functions, the space is very fresh and versatile.
- Accommodating up to 30 seated
- Available 7 days a week from 6.30pm
Book now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on +44 (0) 1904 261262