We are open daily from 10.00am-4.20pm (the last tour). The Gift Shop, Castleyard Café and Mound are open till 5.30pm.
The site will be closed 24th-26th December 2018.
2019 Admission Prices
- Adult – £11.95
- Child (5-15) – £8.25
- Child (under 5) – FREE
- Student (with valid ID)– £10
- Concession – £10
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) – £37.00
- Carer – FREE
All admission tickets include access to the Mound. Please note the Mound may be closed in wet weather or unsafe conditions.
We also have a number of Joint Ticket packages available with our partners in the city.
Prices are for standard tours only and may vary according to the season and special events.
- Children under 5 years of age will not be permitted access to St George’s Tower due to health and safety regulations.
- Visitors unable to climb the tower may wait at the bottom with a guardian and watch our “Story of Oxford Castle” video. Once the tour group returns from the Tower, you are then able to re-join your group as the tour continues. To find out more about this policy, click here to view our access information.
- Due to the historical nature of the building Prams & Pushchairs do not fit through our doors, so they need to be left in the reception area where they will be looked after by a member of our team.
- Luggage is not allowed throughout the site, so we ask that you store it in our onsite lockers, located in the Gift Shop.
- Pre-booking is recommended as capacity is limited.
- Please note that Tesco vouchers cannot be used when booking online.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta).
- No dogs are allowed in the attraction, the mound, Castleyard Cafe or the gift shop except for guide dogs.
- Opening times may be subject to change; for up-to-date information on admission prices and opening times, please telephone our information line on 01865 260666.