Hire Terms and Conditions
- All bookings remain provisional until a signed copy of the Event Contract has been returned and the deposit has been received. This must be received no more than 7 days after your enquiry.
- Once a signed copy of the Event Contract and the deposit has been received by the group bookings office, confirmation is sent out electronically via email.
- All provisional bookings will be released 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- To amend your booking please call us on 01904 261262.
- Oxford Castle & Prison reserves the right to charge for any amendments made within the 7 day period prior to arrival.
- A £120 non refundable deposit must be made for all events.
- Full payment will be required 7 days in advance of your event. Failure to pay your outstanding balance will result in us releasing your booking.
- Payment by credit card should be made by calling the bookings office on 01904 261262.
- All cancellations made before the 7 day deadline will receive a full refund, less the deposit. Oxford Castle & Prison retains absolute discretion as to whether late cancellations will be charged. Standard fees for late cancellation are 100%.
- Oxford Castle & Prison retains absolute discretion as to whether late arriving groups will be charged. Standard fees for late arrival will be 100% of the booking.
- Groups arriving with less people than originally booked will be charged for all pre-ordered numbers.
- All items, belongings and other property brought into the Attraction by a group are at the group’s own risk and Oxford Castle & Prison accept no liability for any loss or damage to such property.
The main entrance, Castleyard Café and The Key Meeting Room are all fully accessible. All floors of the Prison Wing are accessible by lift. Regrettably, due to the historic nature of the site there is restricted access to St George’s Tower and the Mound. High quality audio visual links are provided to ensure that the enjoyment of your visit is assured.
For more information or to book venue hire or group visits: