Booking Terms and Conditions
Covid-19 (coronavirus) 2021
For more information on our Covid-19 procedures and ts and cs please see our know before you go page.
Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, have tested positive for coronavirus, are in a household or support bubble with someone who has symptoms of or has tested positive for coronavirus, or have been advised to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace or the NHS COVID-19 app, or following entry to the UK from a country with a high coronavirus risk. If you cannot attend due to any of the above, then please get in touch and we will try to re-sell your ticket.
General Terms and Conditions
- Pre-booking is recommended as capacity is limited.
- Children under 5 years of age will not be permitted access to St George’s Tower due to health and safety regulations.
- Due to the historical nature of the building Prams & Pushchairs do not fit through our doors, so they need to be left in the reception area where they will be looked after by a member of our team.
- Visitors unable to climb the tower may wait at the bottom with a guardian and watch our “Story of Oxford Castle” video. Once the tour group returns from the Tower, you are then able to rejoin your group as the tour continues. To find out more about this policy, click here to view our access information.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta).
- No dogs are allowed in the attraction, the mound, Castleyard Cafe or the gift shop except for guide dogs.
- Opening times may be subject to change; for up-to-date information on admission prices and opening times, please visit our Opening Times and Prices page.
- For the safety and security, all guests and their belongings may be searched before entry. All items, belongings and other property brought into the Attraction by you are at your own risk and we accept no liability for any loss or damage to such property. As such, we recommend that you do not bring valuables to the Attraction.
Online Exclusive Upgrade Terms and Conditions
- Online Exclusives are only available online and cannot be purchased on site.
- Photos are only available at the discounted price online. Onsite the normal prices of £7.50 for one item, £10 for two items and £12.50 for three items still apply. Mix and match between photos, keyrings and magnets.
- Crimes and Punishments are randomly assigned and cannot be changed.
- In the event that Photo Op experiences technical difficulties, the Photo Proportion of the package will be refunded.